Grounds for disciplinary action may include, but are not limited to
- Misrepresentation of any information provided to CIC or its representatives.
- Non-compliance with medical requirements.
- Non-compliance with the Code of Ethics.
- Non-compliance with the Substance Abuse Policy.
- Any infringement of exam security.
Disciplinary action may include reprimand, revocation of certification/authorization, and/or civil sanctions. In the event that disciplinary action is taken by the Quality Review Assurance Board, an operator or Practical Examiner may appeal the decision to the Governing Committee within 30 days of written notification of the decision.