As a candidate taking a Crane Institute of America Certification, LLC (CIC) Exam, I, the undersigned, accept responsibility for maintaining the strict confidentiality of all examination-related materials.
I will NOT
- Destroy or deface any exam materials.
- Take exam materials from the exam room.
- Make copies, photographs, or notes of exam questions.
- Discuss, reproduce, or communicate exam questions in any form to any other person or entity before, during or after the exam.
- Use any unauthorized notes or aids during the exam.
- Cheat in any way, including receiving or giving assistance or copying from another person’s exam materials.
By signing, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms of this CIC Exam Security Agreement and I agree to the terms of this agreement without reservation. I understand also that any violation of this agreement may result in disqualification of my exam(s), revocation of my CIC Certification, and civil action.